Concept and Practice of Making a Fascinating Cheese Plate
Charity Webinar by International Cheese Sommelier Oksana Chernova
If you are a cheese lover, join us and learn how to build a thematic cheese plate. All profit goes to a charity fund that evacuates Ukrainian children from the war zone.
This webinar is for you if
- you love cheese
- you want to surprise your family and friends with thematic cheese plates for any occasion.
Building a cheese plate is a creative process that you can enjoy together with your children and loved ones.
As a result
- You will spend a good time learning about cheese while your money is going to help to evacuate Ukrainian children from a war zone
- The next day after a webinar you will receive a link to a record. It will be available for two weeks.
- Cheese is a special product that unites
- Idea is what makes your cheese plate unique
- Six steps of making a cheese plate
- Basic rules of cutting and laying out
- Pairing examples
- Questions and answers
International Cheese Sommelier
- Certified cheese expert
- Member of the judging panel of the World Cheese Awards from 2019 and Gold Jury of the World Cheese Awards in 2022
- Author of educational programs and main coach at ProCheese Academy
- Gastro traveller and cheese culture researcher
- Co-founder of cheese art fest ProCheese Awards
2018 – certification and license to teach the original course ”Cheese Expert” from French Academy Mons
2017 – training course from French manufacturer ELLE&VIRE
2017 – intensive training course on cheese affinage for cheese experts at the French Academy THE ACADEMIE OPUS CASEUS
2016 – training course in cheese science, cheese customizing and packaging from German manufacturer BERGADER and Dutch manufacturer UNIEKAAS
2013 – INSTITUTE ICIF – Italian culinary institute for Foringers
2012 – INSTITUTE PAUL BOCUSE – French cuisine basic course
About ProCheese Academy
We are the first educational centre in Ukraine that provides training for cheese professionals: cheesemonger and cheese sommelier. Our trainers host online and offline events for cheeselovers.
From this charity webinar we are going to donate all profit to SMART Medical Aid to finance the evacuation of the children from the war zone.
About SMART Medical Aid
SMART Medical Aid is a non-profit non-governmental organisation (NGO) of experienced health care professionals. They provide medical aid, training and support to help victims of injury and trauma. They currently work in Ukraine to help war victims.
Join the webinar
Learn the concept and practice of making a perfect cheese board while helping children in Ukraine
If you have any questions, please, contact us
We will send a link to the webinar a day before and an hour before on the email you indicated in the registration form.
Yes, the next day after a webinar you will receive a link to a record. It will be available for two weeks.
Yes, of course. We are absolutely transparent about money because this is a charity event. A few days after webinar we will send you an email with confirmation of the transfer to SMART Medical Aid.